2010 Pura 8 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Rapel Valley

2010 Pura 8 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Rapel Valley

Regular price $ 81

Order Sample

Want a better deal?

Make an Offer
2010 Pura 8 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Rapel Valley


Tasting notes:
Cassis. Blackberry. Chocolate.
Color:
Deep ruby red color with some reflections of violet.
Palate:
Very well balanced, medium-bodied, with a very long persistence in the throat.
Pairing:
As typical of cabernets, this is a perfect match for all kinds of barbecued meats and strong cheeses.
Aroma:
Intense, with touches of cassis, blackberry and mocha.

Appellation: Rapel Valley - VI Region - Chile
Country of Origin: Chile
Vineyard: Las Cabras
Alcohol: 14%
Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Viniculture: Vertical espalier
Nature of Soil: Volcanic, alluvial

Wine Making Technique
Method:
Selecting only the best grapes, we take them through the winemaking process under the most delicate procedures. Grapes are precisely ripened and carefully harvested from the vineyard, and the grains are separated almost immediately to avoid damage and unwanted oxidation. Afterwards, the grapes are poured into large stainless steel tanks for fermentation.
Aging:
In this Cabernet Sauvignon, 70% of the wine is aged in 225L French oak barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place. The other 30% of the wine remains in stainless steel tanks to keep the flavor of the fruit. For 12 months, the wine will go through a maturing and stabilization process. The process is completed when it is bottled and stored in a cellar under a temperature controlled environment.
Fermentation:
The main fermentation evolves at a controlled temperature of 24c - 30c for a period of time until the density level indicates the complete fermentation of sugars. 

SRP: $15 Bottle / $180 Case